H Mart Honolulu Store Staffs WANTED
H Mart is looking for store associates for ALL departments.
As a store associate, you will play a key role in the success of the store through performing general operation duties as directed within below positions.
We are having a Job Fair from 3/16(Mon) to 3/20(Fri) at the courtyard in front of our store from 9 AM - 12 PM and 2 PM - 5 PM.
Location: H Mart Keawe St. entrance, 458 Keawe St. Honolulu, HI 96813.
Please email us if you'd come to save your spot for personal interview!
1. Available Positions (Full- time & Part time)
• STOCKER in Grocery & Produce department
- Move products and packaging from one location of the store to another safely.
- Check inventory and update stock totals.
- Shelve groceries in an attractive, hygienic manner.
- Attend meetings and assist with emergency deliveries.
- Bag or wrap purchases for customer or for display.
- Rotate product according to company methods and procedures.
- Fill customer order by obtaining items from shelves, freezers, coolers, bins, tables or containers.
- Clean shelves, bins, cases, tables and coolers.
• CLERK in Seafood / Meat & Poultry department
- Weigh products and label containers with the weight, price, and contents.
- Sort and process by-products into specified sealed containers.
- Clean, carve, and trim carcasses into parts and package accordingly.
- Assist in skin, feather, scales, and bone removal.
- Bag merchandise and collect money.
- Operate cash register to process sales.
- Close and balance cash drawers.
- Assist return/refund customers.
- Handle customer complaints.
2. General Requirement
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include working weekends, night shifts, holidays, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication. Bilingual skill in Korean/Chinese/Spanish other than English is a plus.
• Must be eligible to work in US.
3. Store Location
458 Keawe St., Honolulu, HI 96813
4. How to apply
Send resume to email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mark applying POSITIONS for consideration
5. Benefits (Full time employees)
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Paid Vacation
• Congratulatory & Condolence Benefits
• Corporate Resorts
• Employee Discounts
** H Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer